January Meeting

January’s meeting will be held on 1/23/17 at William Penn HS 713 E. Basin RD New Castle DE at 7pm.

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!! Looking forward to seeing everyone! Hoping for some new faces as well! So if you havent attended one of our meetings, hopefully you will be able to get out to one this month!!

Presentation: quarantine procedures and treatment for ich and velvet by Adam
Golden ticket prize: 20 gal quarantine set up
Frags donated by ASR

In case of bad weather the meeting will be held in Smyrna.

I’m in! I’d be willing to do a presentation too. Not sure on what topic though. Maybe quarantine procedures and/or treatment for ich and velvet?

Unless we have bad weather oooops

That’s perfect Adam!

Now I just need to actually make a presentation… ::hitsthefan:: :BB)

Get to work!! ;D

Do u need to b a paying member to attend? Or just a forum member?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can attend. Hope to see you there!

Sorry guys I put the wrong date!! The fourth Monday of the month is actually the 23rd.

I am looking for a volunteer to pick up frags from ASR for our meeting this month.

Still looking for that volunteer!! Please let me know if anyone is interested in picking them up for me!

Also the golden ticket prize will be a 20 gal quarantine set up to go along with the presentation Adam will be doing!!!

It has been some time since I have had a reef aquarium and the opening of a store near me has peeked my interest again. Just in the process of starting back up so I am in the information gathering mode again. I look forward to the meeting in a couple of weeks.

Welcome back to the hobby and welcome to the club!

Which store are you referring to?

[quote=“Yooper, post:11, topic:8945”]
It has been some time since I have had a reef aquarium and the opening of a store near me has peeked my interest again. Just in the process of starting back up so I am in the information gathering mode again. I look forward to the meeting in a couple of weeks. [/quote]

Welcome to the club. We are looking forward to having you at the next meeting.

:Welcome)

ARMCO Aquatics just outside Elsmere.

[quote=“Yooper, post:15, topic:8945”]
ARMCO Aquatics just outside Elsmere.[/quote]
Oh, cool. I saw they looked about ready to open not that long ago. How’s the store?

Ok, The meeting is less than two weeks away and I still need a volunteer to pick up corals from ASR.

I talked too the wife
I can get them this Sunday

Great Bill! Thanks so much I will set it up with Mike.

You are set to pick them up on Sunday!!! Mike said any time.