Live Rock, $2

Per pound, in Dover. About 40lbs available. :BEER

Hey Joe, there may be a local person or two that might be interested in the rock. If you shoot Glenn a PM he has a buddy who was looking for some, and the person who bought our 75 may still be looking for some.

Great, I’ll text him. I still owe Glenn a couple of pieces for bailing me out one day a couple of weeks ago. Non-tank related basement water!
[move] le-frog[/move]

Let me know if you hear of anyone in the market.

me and my nieghbor got our rock a week ago. i could see if any one else needs any but i am good. joe i would like a nice frag of your spighetti leather though.

Beat me to it, Glen. The leather blew right up in the new tank, we can frag it anytime.

good to hear the new tank is up and doing good. i’ll get up with you. lOl plumber call…

pics of it nice. Jocephus i will unfortunatly not be able to take the 125 :-(". it wouldnt fit in the spot we it was going. im still setting up a 55 though. when do u need the rock gone? the olny issue im having is that i have to wait until my kitchen gets painted which could take a while.

Hello. I am interested in buying some live rock. How much do you have left, and do you have any large pieces?

[quote=“GreenFishyNHam09, post:8, topic:918”]
Hello. I am interested in buying some live rock. How much do you have left, and do you have any large pieces? [/quote]

fish-welcome to DRC

Thanks for the sweet welcome animation!

[quote=“GreenFishyNHam09, post:8, topic:918”]
Hello. I am interested in buying some live rock. How much do you have left, and do you have any large pieces? [/quote]

I have some larger pieces, but most of the really big ones are gone. I have about 40 lbs, but that really just a guess, it’s all still in the tank.

[quote=“bz350, post:7, topic:918”]
pics of it nice. Jocephus i will unfortunatly not be able to take the 125 :-(". it wouldnt fit in the spot we it was going. im still setting up a 55 though. when do u need the rock gone? the olny issue im having is that i have to wait until my kitchen gets painted which could take a while.[/quote]

No problem, my friend. No huge hurry on anything, check back to see if I have the rock when you’re ready.

So- FOR SALE: 125 gallon aquarium with Dual HOB Overflow, 3 Koralia #4 Powerheads, 55 gallon sump, return pump, etc… (No lights)

$250 OBO Prefer to sell as a whole, but will part out if necessary.

And because I feel I must… :~S (had to try it out)

Man, if we didnt just upgrade to Maxi mods for our powerheads I would take those Koralias off you.

joe what are ya asking for the power heads? me and nieghbor want them. let me know what price is and old them till i give ya a pm

thanks

Ahh the powerheads are back up for sale!? I have been wanting those things for a month now ever since you decided to sell it!

Should have been clearer. Sale on all pending, if that falls through, Dampepshrimp asked first. But I’ll keep you posted Glenn

Srry to HJack but ive got a K3 and K4 available if there is a need after Joe sells his. The K4 is not currently being used and can go anytime.

[quote=“logans_daddy, post:17, topic:918”]
Srry to HJack but ive got a K3 and K4 available if there is a need after Joe sells his. The K4 is not currently being used and can go anytime.[/quote]

Mods please dele… Uhh nevermind lOl

I am interested in the rock- I have a FO and am just starting to reef so I might be interest in some other stuff that u might have.
le-frog

Rich

Mods please dele... Uhh nevermind lOl

Sorry, it was a little rude. I beg forgiveness