March meeting

This is shaping up to be another great meeting! I will be giving a presentation on algae scrubbers, the basics, designs, pro/cons, etc. and we will be providing subs for everyone to enjoy. Frags are from ASR, but the best part is the GT item. We will be raffling off a brand new Eshopps S120 skimmer that retails for $399.99 so be sure to come out and enter for your chance to win!!

Here is a link to my algae scrubber thread:
http://delreefclub.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=8042.0

Please join us again for another to be a great meeting. Great raffle items to be giving away and of course frags from Mike at ASR (Aquarium Specialties & Research). Of course food and drinks and great conversations with other members.

I would like to request sps for the raffle from mike!!! He always has awsome stuff!!!

It will be a mix bags of stuff. Since not all members keeps SPS like you do Jason. Lol

I’m with you Jason, maybe there could be at least 2 SPS frags

Is mike coming down?if not who is the lucky person going up?

[quote=“reefman66, post:4, topic:7173”]
It will be a mix bags of stuff. Since not all members keeps SPS like you do Jason. Lol[/quote]

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

No, Mike is not coming down. To tell you the truth, I’m not sure what we got. Scott went up there to get it for us, but he didn’t say what he got. Maybe he’ll chime in and let us know what we got.

If Scott tells us what he picked up that will take away the surprise!!! ;D

Lets be realistic here…they’re from Mike at ASR - which means theyre going to be awesome!!!

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:10, topic:7173”]
Lets be realistic here…they’re from Mike at ASR - which means theyre going to be awesome!!![/quote] ::drool::

They are nice. I want to tell you what the frags are, but that will ruin the fun. But there is a mix of sps, lps and soft. Colors include Blue, orange and others of the rainbow.
I know a person who has an eshopps cone skimmer like this but bigger, he LOVES it.

Well, I’m sure it would have been another great meeting tonight. Since the snow messed everything up for everyone and the school is close. I’m sorry to say we will be canceling our meeting for tonight as well. We’ll continue our gathering again in 28th of April. We’ll see everyone then and stay safe.

#@$^

DAM snow

[quote=“billrob71, post:14, topic:7173”]
#@$^

DAM snow[/quote]

+1

Well it might be a good time to see if we could have an adhoc meeting @ the fishbowl since we already have the frags and golden ticket prize, maybe see if we could have it there later this week or next Monday ?

Hey good idea Frank. I’ll ask Mike and see if he willing to do that.

Grrrrr, dang snow #@$^

was going to be my first meeting :frowning:

Sorry Ice. Out of our control. However, I’m gonna try to do a make up meeting at the Fish Bowl here in Dover. Maybe you can make it there, if not our next meeting will be next month, April. Thanks for trying to join us though.