March meeting

I was really hoping to make it, but it just wasn’t in the cards, hopefully the next one! I know Im not a “member” (I would like info on becoming one though) but, would I too be able to get a copy of the presentation?

[quote=“Faralon, post:80, topic:7173”]
Great job with the club overview, benefits, events, and intro’s A.

Great job with the presentation B.[/quote]

Thanks Rob and thanks to everyone as well. Craig is there a way we can put it on our website? I’m sure Bryant wouldn’t mine us posting it on our site. If not I’m sure Bryant can email them out to who ever wants it.

Rhiannon, even though you’re not a member, we are here to help and I’m sure we can email it to you if we’re not able to post it on our website. And it would be nice if you want to join us as premium member. We would prefer for you to join us at one of our meeting to fill out an application for membership, but if its not feasible for you, I can PM you the info. Just let me know and thank you for your interest.

[quote=“reefman66, post:82, topic:7173”]
Rhiannon, even though you’re not a member, we are here to help and I’m sure we can email it to you if we’re not able to post it on our website. And it would be nice if you want to join us as premium member. We would prefer for you to join us at one of our meeting to fill out an application for membership, but if its not feasible for you, I can PM you the info. Just let me know and thank you for your interest. [/quote]

Thanks! I would love to make it to a meeting as well, they are monthly I assume? Any idea when the next one will be?

Yes, our meetings are monthly and our next one will be on the 28th of Apr in New Castle at William Penn High School cafeteria at 7pm. There will not be a May meeting, but we will have our annual frag swap on the 17th instead. Please, join us there as well.

[quote=“reefman66, post:82, topic:7173”]

[quote=“Faralon, post:80, topic:7173”]
Great job with the club overview, benefits, events, and intro’s A.

Great job with the presentation B.[/quote]

Thanks Rob and thanks to everyone as well. Craig is there a way we can put it on our website? I’m sure Bryant wouldn’t mine us posting it on our site. If not I’m sure Bryant can email them out to who ever wants it.[/quote]
I’d like to get it on the site if possible.

Here are the sources:
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2014/3/corals

http://www.marinebreeder.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=132&t=10762&start=25

PM me ur email for the full presentation.

looked like a awesome meeting!

looking forward to attending the next one

Sorry for a really bad pic. Stressed and in the bag. Best I can come close to is a red sea cleaner wrasse. But the tail is very different. Acclimated well and ate like a pig too. Time will tell.