7pm jeff…

Thank you sir.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:38, topic:5718”]

[quote=“ClownfishSushi, post:37, topic:5718”]
Ok, I’ll bring one of my new semi-onyx clownfish for the raffle.[/quote]

Sweet!! Thank you.

Guess this means I have to bring cash with me now. ;D[/quote]
Thanks Jason >LOCO< now I have to buy raffle tickets YahoO

I was sad I was not able to make it. I have been sick as can be and did not want to spread Cryptocaryon irritans to the whole club. Time for another freshwater dip.

Great turn out tonight. Nice to see you all after a long… hot … Summer , overheating our tanks.

“A”! Great slide show presentatation on your current tank and the new tank build. You have been a great reefer for a long time. And It shows! Maybe A little Hair Agae behind the ears, but hey, your tank’s looking great!! Thank you for the great presentation! I’ll be down to see your systems one day soon. For sure.

Thanks for the great little fishie for the auction, Jason. I missed who won it in the auction, but i’m sure it found a nice new home. Pictures of happy fish, sure to follow.

We are off to a good start for a great new club meeting season. stay tuned and post ideas of how we can do better. and have more fun. Election time is coming up soon, good oportunity to step up and lend a hand if you have the time. Most of us have busy schedules, but we can all take our turns and have some fun.

Great meeting folks!
I like this Club!

Otherwise, Glad you enjoyed DIY Hoagie Night!

[quote=“kaptken, post:45, topic:5718”]
Great turn out tonight. Nice to see you all after a long… hot … Summer , overheating our tanks.

“A”! Great slide show presentatation on your current tank and the new tank build. You have been a great reefer for a long time. And It shows! Maybe A little Hair Agae behind the ears, but hey, your tank’s looking great!! Thank you for the great presentation! I’ll be down to see your systems one day soon. For sure.

Thanks for the great little fishie for the auction, Jason. I missed who won it in the auction, but i’m sure it found a nice new home. Pictures of happy fish, sure to follow.

We are off to a good start for a great new club meeting season. stay tuned and post ideas of how we can do better. and have more fun. Election time is coming up soon, good oportunity to step up and lend a hand if you have the time. Most of us have busy schedules, but we can all take our turns and have some fun.

Great meeting folks!
I like this Club!

Otherwise, Glad you enjoyed DIY Hoagie Night! [/quote]

Well said Ken GolfC

I really enjoyed A’s presentation as well, thanks again A ::thumbsup::

and great hoagies Ken!

oh yeah, it was Rob who won the clownfish, and he also provided us with some goodie bags of diy rock ingredients… i snagged a bag to try it out, robs rock that he brought looked nice… here’s a link to his thread if you haven’t seen it http://delreefclub.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=28&topic=6259.0
thanks again Rob!

Great start to the year BoNg

I’m sorry I missed the meeting sounds like it was a good one. Also DIY hoagie night is one of my favs. Well I’m really hoping to be able to make Octobers meeting. Thanks again to all the who make everything run smoothly we appreciate you guys.

Great to see everyone again, great eats Ken!!
Think A’s presentation was top notch ::thumbsup::

Thanks Guys. Glad to be able to show off my tank. I will continue to record the next build and do another show later.

Thanks everyone for attending and officer for making it such a success. And especially Ken for the awesome DIY hoagies, delicious!

Also, another thank you to Rob for the DIY rock kit and recipe. Even though, I still believe he should have given us a DIY show on doing the rocks.

Heh, if I didn’t think I would have been a stuttering mess giving a presentation I would have. lol

Throw 3/4 of a Solo Cup worth of water in there, shake it up, add the salt, toss it in some holes in the dirt, let it dry, cure. Done. haha

Go watch the video’s on the DIY page and post pics of your rock in the toilet tank when you’re done makin’ em! ::thumbsup:: Happy to give out the ingredients, they’re just taking up space in the shed as I’ve made all that I need. I hope to see others rocks up soon!

You can also use a styrofoam box and sand to make forms in order to be able to make the exact shapes and designs you want. A lot of people i’ve seen will use forms to make large flat topped arches.

Sorry I missed the meeting,
came home monday to find that some folks liked the stuff in my house more than us… we’re still putting the house back in order and fixing things…I’ve proof that locks don’t matter on a house… :-?
Oh well see u all next month

Oh man that really sucks. Sorry to hear that. I don’t rely on locks myself. I realty on a 100 pound American Bull Dog that doesn’t like strangers.

Sorry to hear that, i can’t imagine how that’d feel. getting a car broke into was bad enough for me. I agree with the dog 100%… several of my neighbors have been robbed, one was 20ft from my house. I firmly believe that my Romeo (200lb mastiff with a head bigger then Craigs) had something to do with the idiot passing me bye… that, or they knew i’m poor ::rofl::
but 200lb slobber factories, or dogs in general aren’t for everyone…

were the police of any help, any leads? i know the mental damage is done, but it would still be nice for the SOB/SOB’s to get caught!

Dam that sucks sorry.

New to the club when do pay our dues and to whom :TWOCENTS :TWOCENTS

[quote=“tbutcher, post:56, topic:5718”]
New to the club when do pay our dues and to whom :TWOCENTS :TWOCENTS[/quote]

You can pay them at the next meeting, oct 15th.
hope to see you there!

:BEER

how’ you hear about the club? do you have a tank yet?

:Welcome)

A employee at pet smart told us about the club we do have a tank a 55 gallon

Nice!!! I didn’t think we knew anyone at Pet Smart anymore.

Welcome to the club.

Can you start a thread and tell us a little about your set-up? Pictures? Ideas? Plans?

we have a great 55 gallon tank and were looking to upgrade looking to get some great ideas and learn from people in the club that have been doing this a lot longer then us willing to share idea and get tips about our tank as soon as i can i and going to upload photos