New LED lights

The Reef Hut is proud to announce that we are in the final stages of negotiation with an LED manufacturer for aquarium lighting. The lights we will be offering are commonly referred to as the Chinese or Ebay LEDs.

TRH will be offering 3 models depending on your aquarium needs.

1. 60 Watt blue / white lights. Great for fish only systems.
    60pcs*1w, ratio: 1:1/1:2/2:1
    2 switch, 2 power cords
    blue:460-470nm
    white:12000-14000k
    independetly control

2. 120 Watt blue / white lights. Reef Capable
    55pcs 3w,
    Non-Dimmable
    25pcs blue 460nm,
    30pcs white 12000-14000k,
    2 switch,2 power cord
    independetly control

3. 120 Watt blue / white lights dimmable. Reef Capable.
    55pcs 3w,
    Dimmable
    Ratio=25:30 or 35:20
    blue:460-470nm
    white:12000-14000k
    2 switch,2 power cord
    independetly control

I will post final prices once I conclude negotiations.

All lights come with a 2 year warranty. In the rare instance that you have an issue, TRH will loan you the same model light until you get your warranty repair completed.

I will be placing an offer on the boards shortly so that I can place a bulk order.
Samples of these lights can be seen at my store at my grand opening.

I like the lights so much that I will be using them on my own systems.

Fell free to contact me with any questions.

Hey Will, what dimension are these fixtures? are they only hang able or with legs? it only comes in blue and white LEDs or will have other options with other colors? Thanks “A”

A Size of each fixture: 15.75in x 7.8in x 2.5 in
There are no legs just hanging hardware but I’m sure you can make something that can be used to mount them on the tank. These lights just have blue and white. I do carry fixtures that have other colors but cost is higher than the lights being offered here

Here are the prices for the new led lights The Reef Hut will have in stock

120W dimmable $174.99
120w Non-Dimmable $154.99
60watt $119.99

Wow, you have my attention! Do you have any pictures yet of the fixtures? Totally interested in the 120w Dimmable setup. When is the grand opening? I might just have to help you pay rent! Are they 10v systems so they can be controlled via the various reef controllers?

I will take pics once the shipment from China gets here. I hope to be reopen by the weekend of the 29th. Here is the volt info AC85~264V

Faralon, they are not controllable via conventional means (PWM or 0-10VDC).

I am working on a way to modify the potentiometers to allow you to control the lights via a 0-10V signal.

::thumbsup::

The light order has shipped from China. They are in route to the states and will be here on Thursday. I did a nice size order of 20 units but only will have a few available due to pre orders. If you are interested and want to commit please lmk.

These lights are made to order and need to ship from China so the second order may take a little to be available

Reef Hut, are you in contact with the manufacturer or the distributor?

If the manufacturer, any word on them releasing these with 0-10V drivers instead of manual pots? They would make a killing.

I buy right from the manufacturer. I will ask them if there working on this.

The lights are here they have black case I will get pics up tomorrow

Will, can you post pics of the light when you get a chance. Thanks

I can post pics tomorrow when I get to my desk top. If you shoot me ur e mail I can send some I have on my cell

Only a few left. These lights are made to order and shipped from China so second order might take a little to get here.

Hey those switches are different colored than mine. Mine are red.

[quote=“jtnova13, post:16, topic:5530”]
Hey those switches are different colored than mine. Mine are red.[/quote]
Jealous?

I didn’t know there was switch color customation lol!

Second shipment of lights just landed. If anyone is in need of any fixtures lmk. They are selling fast

Would one of those light fixtures work for a 20 long tank?