Next Group buy interest?

Hey all…

I’m working on our next group buy for September. I’m trying to get us a good price on livestock (ORA possibly) among other things ( dry goods, salt, bulbs etc…and CLAMS!)

If there is anything you need or are interested in?, NOW is the time to tell me GolfC
I’m gonna be deep in negotiations soon slap-stick and just would like to make everyone happy here ::thumbsup::

So please let me know A.S.A,P, and I’ll do my best!

btw, I’m not looking for “where” or “what company” … I’m talking with one of our most generous and supportive sponsors IMHO. So make out your entire want, need, and wish list.

I’m sure we’ll get we’ll taken care of, and also get to show the DRC’s thanks by supporting a great LFS!

clam, maybe a clam/a nice crocea would be good.
maybe some small assorted gobies/blennies or clams

i want some high end acros, multi colors, blue, pink, sps, milli’s poci’s all of the above

[quote=“dunk, post:3, topic:4483”]
i want some high end acros, multi colors, blue, pink, sps, milli’s poci’s all of the above[/quote]

+1 with dunk. Also in the market for apex jr

Still need more CUC, I know there were a couple others in the same boat, but I dunno if or LFS sponsors can get close to online pricing.

Also, salt… always salt.

PBJ!

hmmm salt, aragonite, food, if its a good deal ill buy it…

i need a CUC.

would also be interested in NICE SPS

I’d like some colorful acans myself.

Ok! We’ve got DPA hosting our Sept. Group Buy! Thanks Charlie! YahoO

For starters, it sounds like ORA will be likely… like a great deal on some little maximas for one thing(maybe $20 a piece…dont hold me to that yet!), and we’ll be getting an availability list on coral and prices soon, and more accurate the closer we get to order time. I’m going to try my best to work out delivery at the Sept meeting, i’m just not sure of the shipping/holding part since it falls on a monday, but i still don’t tink its a problem and would def be better for our southern friends.
Also CuC’s were mentioned, obviously the more of the same thing, the better the price…
and frozen foods were another thing that he’s looking into getting us a good price on.
More info and deals to come, still just throw out any specifics…
what type of coral, cuc, food… if theres any specific ora coral thats that interests you, lmk, we’ve got a month to try and get what we want.

we all appreciate your hard work on this , john. put me down for 120$ of maximas. and some reef safe hermits, nassarius and ceriths, but the cuc depends on price also. there’s always cash for clams, lol

clean up crew for me.

How do we find out pricing and size or quantity before ordering livestock or drygoods? like sizes of Decap Brine shrimp eggs? i cant tell from ORAs website. none listed. could be a capfull, could be a quart? similar with corals, are they frags or colonies?

Thats what i need to know Ken, tell me what you’re interested in… sizes, quantities etc… and Charlie will be contacting them for prices and availability of current stock, and livestock thats cheaper in more quanity.
The ora coral that DPA usually receive are nice size looking frags, encrusted on the plugs, not sure about colonies . I haven’t got any frags from them yet, might be my chance to finally get a piece of red planet tabler! YahoO
It won’t just be limited to ORA though, theres a couple other wholesalers he’s talking to, and letting them know its for the local reef club

We’ll see what everyone wants basically, try to get “anything” you may want/need… also put together a “list” of whats available at good discounts!

id be interested in some inverts ie. purple lobster, emerald crab, $20 clam, maybe some snails and hermits. a green dragonet and maybe ocellaris. depending on prices and whats available i would be interested in at least some of that stuff possibly all

I would be interested in some reef crystals salt, possibly a $20 clam, maybe a frag of a green or pink birdsnest and/or a frag of the red planet acro if the prices are right. Thanks for putting something like this together.

I could go for some $20.00 clams also, perhaps a few since my GF likes clams but doesnt like the price haha.

i am interested in nassarious snails like 20-50 and blue or multi color acros, tri colors, green/pink/blue/purple/red any ultra color that they get from time to time frags especially. maybe nerite snails also io salt, and aragonite substrate

i would be interested in one or two low priced clams, some highend acros like red planet, rose mili, oregon tort that sorta thing, and an RBTA if the price is right

a frozen food eating mandarin!

[quote=“moliken, post:19, topic:4483”]
a frozen food eating mandarin![/quote]

+1 ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

In all seriousness, I’ve been looking for a decent Gold Midas Blenny for a few months now, and would really like to just get one in my tank already! I’d be in for a small Maxima clam, but I didn’t really like the look of the gold ones that were in DPA recently. Maybe a different color?