Official DRC and TFB event details for Saturday May 8 2010

Great question! I will put the flyer up shortly, but to answer your question, it will be from Noon until six.

Thanks Joe

they should put the date on the flyer.

[quote=“moliken, post:24, topic:2814”]
they should put the date on the flyer.[/quote]

I don’t know what you are referring to, heheheh. Thanks, Paul!

For all interested, this is shaping up to be a very nice event! I hope we can all come out and take advantage of the deals and prizes being offered.

Wow! Very nice guys! Im very impressed!!

its going to be a great day. cant wait

Hope everyone has a great time I wish I could come but stuck at work today till 5:30. Be with you guys in spirit.

its not for another 3 weeks billrob… lol. plenty of time to come up with a mystery sickness, and call out of work!

[quote=“fishguy9, post:29, topic:2814”]
its not for another 3 weeks billrob… lol. plenty of time to come up with a mystery sickness, and call out of work![/quote]

LOL I work every Saturday and it’s only me.

I think i can make it that day. My boy has a baseball game in the morning and i dont work.

:think)

Rich

If anyone needs a ride or wants to carpool let me know.

Can not wait, i would carpool with you shawn but i have to go down really early.

Come on people, it’s going to be great! Beautiful rimless nano, free food, awesome discounts, come on out! Woo Hoo!

[move] < < < < < < < < < < < < [/move]

man i wish i could go to this one too, but ill be in florida

I should be there sometime between 1-3pm depending on how quickly I can get out of work. This should be an awesome event.

They have three other mystery raffles going in addition to the rimless nano! Bring your ticket $$!

Sweeeeeet… how much are tickets…

I’m going to try to make this one, but Steph likely won’t be up for yet it. Sounds like it will be a fun time.

Tickets are $1 each! I hope everyone comes out tomorrow, it’s gonna be a good time! I’ve seen a couple of blue throat triggers, large angels, ORA clowns, lots and lots of new coral frags and small colonies! Did I mention the mystery register discounts? Come on down and make this event a success! PoM