PEA Tour Sat. 3/15 SIGN UPS

We will be doing a club trip to Dr. Mac’s aquaculture facility, Pacific East Aquaculture, on Saturday March 15th. Since we have members all over the state, we will be meeting down at noon. Lunch will be provided by Dr. Mac and crew, so please post if your coming and how many people you will be bringing so we can get an accurate headcount. PEA will be offering us some special discounts on their livestock as well.

Pacific East Aquaculture
107 School St.
Mardela Springs, MD 21837

Attending:
Bryant +1
Sneeyatch +1
Bill +1
Karen +1
A +1
Frank
Scott +1
Casey +2
Pat +1
Rob +1
Patrick
Beadlocker
Dunk
John
Floating13

Me +1

I want to go, count me in. Its been a few years since I’ve been there.

Me and one other person and the 15th can’t get here fast enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Me plus one.

Me +1, if I’m still here. Also, we should considered carpooling down if anyone has room in their car or what ever vehicle they have.

Me, I will drive leaving from Bear area and can take 3 passengers and coolers

I’m in Middletown and don’t have a problem driving. My back seat is kinda small but I can take someone.

Me +1

I wonder if they still keep their dogs in the office? My son is autistic, loves road trips and especially animals (not so much on fish though :confused: ). I’d like to bring him but if he’s bored it will be a short trip for me. If the dogs are there, he would probably stay there till they kicked him out.

You could call or email Dr Mac. and ask.

They had 2 large ones roaming around and the puppies were behind the desk when I was there last month.

That would be sweet. I’ll call them and ask about it too.

Me + 2.5 lol

Last week when I was there, the parents and 2 pups were there. Don’t know if he will have the dogs there with a group coming in. You could always ask.

And if any one would care to stop by and check out my tank, all are welcome. I live under 15 mins away from PEA.

Of course John. We would love to stop by your place after.

Looks like I’m in too +1 or maybe +3. Not sure if we have to bring our grandsons yet.

[quote=“houndsbayman, post:15, topic:7084”]
Last week when I was there, the parents and 2 pups were there. Don’t know if he will have the dogs there with a group coming in. You could always ask.

And if any one would care to stop by and check out my tank, all are welcome. I live under 15 mins away from PEA.[/quote]

OH yeah gotta stop in, always good to ceck out you tank John

After party at John’s house PBJ! YahoO GolfC

[quote=“Hudzon, post:19, topic:7084”]
After party at John’s house PBJ! YahoO GolfC[/quote]

You forgot a bunch of ::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool:: ::drool::