PEA Tour Sat. 3/15 SIGN UPS

The wife and I are in! Add 2 YahoO

[quote=“reefman66, post:6, topic:7084”]
Me +1, if I’m still here. Also, we should considered carpooling down if anyone has room in their car or what ever vehicle they have.[/quote]
If your still here?planning on getting impeached by then? :-)###

[quote=“beadlocked450r, post:22, topic:7084”]

[quote=“reefman66, post:6, topic:7084”]
Me +1, if I’m still here. Also, we should considered carpooling down if anyone has room in their car or what ever vehicle they have.[/quote]
If your still here?planning on getting impeached by then? :-)###[/quote]

As soon as I find out the date. I will be stepping down and relinquish my presidential duties to my Vice President.

Sign me up for the tour. If anyone wanted to take a tank tour of my setup on the way back north. I am about 8 minutes off route 50 Easton.

Go ahead and add a +1 to me, I’m going to bring Ian if I can.

:BUMP)

It’s not to late to sign up… the tour is this Sat.

Dunk and I are in

I can make that drive ::rofl::

Looks like I will be able to go.

Does everyone have a ride to PEA tomorrow? Please post if you need a ride or can offer a ride from where ever you at. Thanks

[quote=“reefman66, post:30, topic:7084”]
Does everyone have a ride to PEA tomorrow? Please post if you need a ride or can offer a ride from where ever you at. Thanks[/quote]

A, unfortunately we won’t be able to make the trip down. We do plan to be at the meet monday night though. Hope everyone enjoys.

No problem Casey

Tim and Jason can’t make it

Ok, that still give us 20 people.

Awesome day

That’s pacific east for the tour and the great time

I just made it home. 12 corals and a good time. Man is that a big skimmer they have! Hope to share pics of some goodies soon.
Thanks Pacific East Aquaculture for a great trip!!!

Had a nice day at Dr.Mac aka PEA. Lots of people, lots of beautiful frags to buy, great food and great time. Thanks to Dr. Mac and his team for having us and the tour of behind the scene filter room. After PEA we went to John (houndsbayman) house. Thanks John for the tour and for having us as well. Really nice looking tank! Oh and by the way that Corvette is for sale. lol

More pics.

I enjoyed the trip to PEA. Lots of nice looking corals! I really enjoyed going to John’s and checking out his tank. It looks awesome John!!!

Large turnout for the trip.
Enjoyed seeing everyone at pacific east yesterday,very informative tour given by Kyle and thanks to Dr. Mac and all the nice people that work there, it was fantastic.
I would also like to thank all the members that stopped by the house, it was my pleasure having you.
Hoping everyone’s frags, do very well in their tanks.

Thanks Karen