PEA Tour Sat. 3/15 SIGN UPS

Aw man, i thought this was this weekend coming up. Sorry i missed it, i was really looking forward to this one.

That’s OK Todd, there will be other day. We always make trips there. Dr. Mac loves us, we spend lots of money there too.

Traveling last Wednesday threw all may days off and I thought I had an extra week. I was kind of burnt when I saw I missed it.

I’m going to try to head down there the weekend of the 29th anyway. I’m going to have a bunch of little girls over here for my daughter’s birthday decorating cakes and stuff, so I think I’m going to skip town for a couple of hours.

Good idea! lOl

Those that got something from PEA, can you please post pics?

here is what I got from PEA

Very nice!! What are they called?

I am not sure what the zoa is called. the second one is goniopora and the third is a hairy mushroom

Wow, That looks like one of the best PEA trip turnouts in a long time. That always makes it fun. And Big Johns tank and set up looks better than ever. Sorry i missed this one. but burned out on a 500 mile round trip friday. didnt get up in time .

Looks like everyone had a good time.

mummy eye chalice

Aussie Acropora echinata

kings ransom zoos (ignore flatworms)

red hot cyphastrea

Got a bunch other stuff too, hope to post more pics later

Hey there’s Ken

Karen the corals you picked look pretty nice.

I’ll see if I can get a couple pics of mine later

Looks nice Scott
I also picked up one of those blue aussy acros

I guess lots of people got a frag of that Aussie acropora echinata. John got one too.

[quote=“billrob71, post:51, topic:7084”]
Hey there’s Ken

Karen the corals you picked look pretty nice.

I’ll see if I can get a couple pics of mine later[/quote]

Thanks Bill! Did you get a clam?

;D

Yep got couple and a PURDY purple acan

[quote=“billrob71, post:55, topic:7084”]
;D

Yep got couple and a PURDY purple acan[/quote]

Yay cant wait to see a pic!! PoM

Aussie blue enchinata acro bottle brush

PC Rainbow acro…traded Patrick 2 frags for this

Some nice pieces everyone - I’m liking those King’s Ransom palys. They just pop.

Very nice John
That little Aussie acro seems to be pretty popular

thanks It is different and grows out like a bottle brush. Hope everyones’ does well so we can spread some frags of it around the club.

And Bill, I will bring that frag to the meeting for you