Possible things to Controll (Electronically)

Got my Arduino in the mail today! :slight_smile: Got a chance to hook up an SSR and ghetto rig a lamp up, which I was able to successfully control with a keystroke on my keyboard. Now to wait for my low amp SSRs to come in, wire it all up, and get a little bit more in depth with the programming.

I got $20 that says ian electrocutes himeself at least once before the BBQ.

I told Eden if she heard a loud pop and smelled something to call 911 while I was testing

[quote=“IanH, post:23, topic:1136”]
I told Eden if she heard a loud pop and smelled something to call 911 while I was testing[/quote]

And here I told her to skip 9-1-1 and just call me. Saint:) oooops

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:24, topic:1136”]

[quote=“IanH, post:23, topic:1136”]
I told Eden if she heard a loud pop and smelled something to call 911 while I was testing[/quote]And here I told her to skip 9-1-1 and just call me. Saint:) oooops[/quote]
That’s just wrong. She should at least check to see if he is still breathing. If so turn him over; a person can drown in a little as 2" of water lOl

[quote=“a1amap, post:25, topic:1136”]
That’s just wrong. She should at least check to see if he is still breathing. If so turn him over; a person can drown in a little as 2" of water lOl[/quote]

So when you say she should roll him over …

are you saying face up or face down ???

Face down of course

to drown in his own pee? …just wrong… lolol

[quote=“fishguy9, post:28, topic:1136”]
to drown in his own pee? …just wrong… lolol[/quote]

That’s just twisted

You guys are ruff cut me a break I’m spending the weekend in jersey.

Party with Eden at Ian’s house

what exit?

Its exit [insert censored explitive here]

[quote=“IanH, post:30, topic:1136”]
You guys are ruff cut me a break I’m spending the weekend in jersey.[/quote]

Well then you definitely need a break.
What’d you do wrong to have to spend a whole weekend in that cess-pool?

Oh yeah - thanks Eden Saint:)

Had to do a consumer dive show called Beneath the Sea (BTS), its in Jersey every year. I also had to consume mass quantities of alcohol…these dive shows are going to kill me one year.

Got my small current SSRs in today so I can fully run the tanks power needs over the board. I’m going to hack up a power strip so everything can plug and play easily. Need to source a temp probe, build a ph meter to interface with a ph probe, source some solenoids, source some float switches, and a wet switch.

[quote=“Cdangel0, post:22, topic:1136”]
I got $20 that says ian electrocutes himeself at least once before the BBQ.[/quote]

Not electrocuted yet, but I damn do these sodering irons burn!

Very prototype. Here are some pics and a video.

Heres a video of it swiching my powerhead on and off (like the clicky the sureflow + MJ400 makes?)

http://s675.photobucket.com/albums/vv115/IanNEden/?action=view&current=MOV02423.flv

That just looks like a fire/electrocution waiting to happen. Put that thing in project pox that has a water tight seal

Heh heh, don’t worry I got a project box, but it isn’t ready for that yet. I’ll move it to that once I move it from bread board to PC board.