Todd's 90 gallon

Here’s a couple of updated shots taken a few minutes ago. Pics are bluer than what it is in person, LED’s throw the color off.

Right side:

Left side:

Looks great!

Very nice, everything is growing, corals all have nice colors. ::thumbsup::

Thanks, I’m happy with it, it’s just been neglected for a little while. Just been busy.

The 90 will be a year old next week, thought I’d throw a couple of pics up. Not much has changed, growth is OK and I’m dealing with cyano here and there. By “dealing with it” I mean not doing anything to it. Just letting it do it’s thing. I think once the weather gets nicer and we can open some windows, I’m hoping the cyano goes away as quickly as it came in.

That’s one nice looking tank!!!

Thanks man, I appreciate the comment.

Everything looks super healthy. Great job!

Thanks, I wish I could see it from someone else’s perspective. Day after day, it just looks the same to me. I appreciate the kind words.

Gotta agree looking real nice and filling in great ::thumbsup::

Very nice…the candy cane is awesome looking. very bright

Thanks guys. That candy came from a good friend who broke his tank down. It’s growth is like a broccoli or cauliflower, it’s completely round. It’s a center piece for sure in my eyes - since, you know, it’s in the center of the tank… lol… uh nevermind, that was a bad joke.

i just got a piece myself .would love to see it turn out like that

WOW! Your Baby is starting to grow up and fill out. Looks great.

Latest & greatest from today. Like always, not much has changed. I’ve lost a piece here and there.

Left side:

Right side:

Very nice Todd, it’s really starting to come together. I still see room for frags though hahaha

LOL - there is! Notice the frag rack is still there with stuff still on it. Been there for months and months. I’m just anti-putting-my-hands-in-my-tank - also known as… lazy.

Benign Neglect seems to work very well for you and your tank! It looks Great!

Wow! Looks awesome!

might have missed it but do you have any full tanks shots? looks great by the way