DRC 2014 Frag Swap T-Shirts

Logo/design is great Rob I personally loves it. I’m sure everyone will have their inputs. Also, I personally like the orange one my self. Like Ken said, XXL for me please. LOL

I really like the orange and I would not even offer a sponsor their logo on it just for the cost of the logo, we gain nothing with that.

Orange looks awesome!! I want the orange in XL.

Yeah, the orange does have that clownfish look doesn’t it? Stands out too.

I agree with you Hudzon, just putting the data out there for the officers to use in their talks with anyone interested.

Also, can someone email me a high resolution image of the logo? The one I’m using starts to pixelate when I blow it up on the back of the shirt. PM me for email address.

Thanks!

I got it Rob. I’ll email it to you right now. Let me know how it work out, OK.

Love the shirt, color and all. Great job rob. What shorta size chart are we offering?

Love the shirt in orange, great job Rob!

Orange is my favorite to!

Or the blue

Centered vs NOT - with a different color showcased.

Here is the DRC Logo centered. You’ll notice that because of the prominent “circle” in our logo, it makes it look like its actually offset to the right slightly.

Here it is if I center the circle.

I think it looks better if I center the circle. Discuss…

Here is the front of the black shirt.

Now using the high resolution image from A also. Thanks A!

Sizes: YXS (youth extra small) - 4XL
http://www.customink.com/items/sizing/04600_lineup/standard.htm
2XL add $2.00, 3XL add $3.00 and 4XL add $4.00 per shirt.

I like it centered as well rob.
1 large and 1 yxs for me

Just having fun now. Full Circle logo…and a White T-Shirt.

Do we like the Full Circle logo better?

Wonder if it would cost extra or even look good if we could get some letters to actually be frags in letter shapes?

Sounds like a good idea about the letter frags but might b to late in the process

[quote=“BigCase, post:73, topic:7077”]
Wonder if it would cost extra or even look good if we could get some letters to actually be frags in letter shapes?[/quote]

I don’t think customink has that kind of stuff on their design. However, they do have a design team, but that would be custom made silkscreening and would cost some duckies, I think.

It’s tough to see the difference to me, but after looking harder, I agree - centered circle.

Yeah, substituting corals for a letter would be difficult. They don’t have any clip art that I can find that I can use. The key would be that it would have to look good in either blue or white. We don’t want to introduce a third color or the price will go up. Good idea though. If you find some license free graphic of a coral, PM me and I’ll test it out.

Unterstand that rob. I love it the way it is. Just thought id throw it out there.

Rob, I got Premium Aquatics interested with the logo on our shirt. They just need details from me. Now, I need to know do we really want sponsors logo on our shirts? notice the comments from You and Frank. what does everyone think? with one sponsor it can help lower the cost a little or do we just want to pay for whatever the price is for each and call it our own. What ever left over will be sold at the swap. IDEAS, comments?

I say if we add a sponsor they should at least cover 50% of the total cost.