March meeting

[quote=“reefman66, post:38, topic:7173”]
I’m still waiting for the confirmation from Marty, whether he will be able to make it or not. We won’t have any money or projector for the meeting if he can not make it. [/quote]

When you say “whether he will be able to make it or not”, where exactly is the proposed meeting going to be held at?

There at the Fish Bowl for Monday.

its not really the hour drive that bugs me, 1.) start work at 3am 2.)driving around dover i dont like especially with a rental car.

but im sure ill get a chance to meet up one day :slight_smile:

Figures I won’t be able to make the meeting close to the house. Dam flyers tickets!

I…don’t…know Jason…reef club or hockey?

[quote=“reefman66, post:45, topic:7173”]
I…don’t…know Jason…reef club or hockey?[/quote]

Priorities man… ::rofl::

So what is the date of the rescheduled meeting

[quote=“black tang, post:47, topic:7173”]
So what is the date of the rescheduled meeting[/quote]

I’m looking at this coming Monday the 24th.

worth it at any cost, just to have a central meeting. to see how it goes. a bonus after the weather event canceling the regular day.

not flyers… anything but them

[b]Ok. This is official. We will be having our make up March meeting this coming Monday the 24th at The Fish Bowl in Dover. I know this is kinda unplanned meeting, but I hope that everyone will be able to attend and hope to see new faces as well.

Everything is still as planed with the Eshopps S120 skimmer Golden Ticket prize and ASR frags raffle. And of course food!!!

For those who don’t know the address to the Fish Bowl is:

4000 S. Dupont Highway
Dover, DE 19901[/b]

I will be there!

I’ll be there

I will attend and see if I can get a friend to join since it will be less of a drive and he maybe off work in time

I’m going to try to make it.

Figures, a meeting right by my house and I have to work in Jersey till 7… :BB) >::: #@$^

I will be there.

Pat, take a no lunch and leave early. LOL

Yea Pat you can eat at the meeting. ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Ill be there YahoO

I’ll be there, looking forward to checking out the Fish Bowl.